Making friends!

HomeForumsClassifiedsPersonalsMaking friends!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello everyone,

My name is Clark. I’m a graduated student in Sichuan University. This year is my 2nd year for the master project. I’m planning to go to Canada for my further study. But i’m not familiar with western culture and my oral English is not very good. So I wonder is there anyone who would like to make a friend with me and help me with that, I’ll appreciated your help very much. I’m a native here in Sichuan and I can take you to some interesting place. And if you need to practice Chinese, I will be very glad to offer some help.

If we were getting along well, I would be glad to invite you to visit my hometown, Mianzhu. It’s a tiny city which is about 80 km away from Chengdu, with beautiful landscape and delicious food. A good place for tourism.

If you have intention to help me:), just let me know. I’ll be glad to buy you a coffee.

My email is [email protected]

My facebook is https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003842257492

Also you can reply me here.

Keymaster

Hi Clark,

Welcome to the forum. Seems like your English is good – I doubt you’ll have many problems communicating in Canada. You might want to check out some popular expat bars in the city to find foreigners to interact with. Here are a few:

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Personals’ is closed to new topics and replies.