English Map of Chengdu?

HomeForumsIn ChengduEnglish Map of Chengdu?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Where can I find one so I can know where I am and how I can get somewhere?

First choice would be a hard copy (yes, they still work in this day & age) though something that could be downloaded onto my girlfriend’s iPhone (as I have yet to have success getting a SIM for my iPhone 4) would be another, albeit second option.

Keymaster

They are all over the place, go into any Western restaurant and look for English language magazines, they all have maps of Chengdu in them. Aside from these there are also maps and guidebooks made by travel companies.

Participant

Gracias  … to this point I’ve been following my international mantra: When in X, experience where and what the X-ians do

Participant

starbucks have a really good one, check the magazine rack for them

its free also

Participant

Thx Pikachu … wish I’d known that the first day I stopped whilst running around searching for a pharmacy Lol

Participant

Checked out Starbucks in Global Centre last night … only magazines in the rack …..

Participant

Bing.com gave plenty of results for ‘Chengdu map English’ – here’s the first site I found: http://www.chinatourmap.com/chengdu/chengdu-maps.html

Alternatively, find the nearest international-oriented hostel, they’re bound to have some. You could also try Bookworm.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.