New in Chengdu, Seeking Roommates & Friends

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsNew in Chengdu, Seeking Roommates & Friends

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Dear all,

Im moving to Chengdu next week for at least one year and I’m looking for house and roommates.

My work will be on the street of chengdu railway station in gaoxinqu apparently and think I’d prefer living around there. I don’t have a clue where it is but hopefully it’s a nice area. It’d be ideal if it’s a clean house on high floor in good compounds but I seriously prefer living with roommates. Would be great if there’s a nice swimming pool or a gym nearby.

Ive lived in Beijing for four years always with roommates from different part of the world and I totally loved it. Therefore I’m looking for roommates who enjoy the same.

As for me, I’m a Chinese girl who don’t really like partying but love eating/hiking/swimming/skiing a lot. None of my friends admitted I’m a Chinese yet but I am and speak pretty good Chinese 🙂

If you are interested please feel free to contact me. I don’t really mind the age, gender, skin color, career or whatsoever as long as you are a nice person.

Also since I’m writing so much already, I’m also looking for friends in chengdu to hang out trying nice food or go hiking during the weekend (hopefully I won’t have to work over time too much)

Anyway think I’ve said enough already. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yolanda

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.