New to Chengdu with Some Questions

HomeForumsIn ChengduNew to Chengdu with Some Questions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey everyone! I have a couple queries.

1. Where can I buy a MacBook in Chengdu? I see lots of Apple stores but I’m unsure if they are reputable.

2. Does anyone  know of any yoga classes  or any exercise classes that meet in the morning?

Thanks in advance!

Janice

Participant

You can order apple stuff online if you like, or, there are a couple apple stores here and lots of resellers, I’ve never had a problem with “Xinya” reseller and bought several things there..

Most gyms have yoga class schedules. You should mention the area you live and surely someone has some gym information of a good one nearby.

Keymaster

Hey everyone! I have a couple queries. 1. Where can I buy a MacBook in Chengdu? I see lots of Apple stores but I’m unsure if they are reputable. 2. Does anyone know of any yoga classes or any exercise classes that meet in the morning? Thanks in advance! Janice

There’s only one legit Apple Store in Chengdu and it is this one. If you’re buying a laptop, I would probably go there to buy it.

2. Does anyone know of any yoga classes or any exercise classes that meet in the morning? Thanks in advance! Janice

There are dozens of gyms that have classes in the morning… the best thing to do is find one near you and inquire.

As Charlie’s said, MixC mall has the only Apple store (legit) currently in Chengdu. There will be a second store opening in the Daci Temple Open Lanes development later this year. This one should be interesting given that Apple have designed the entire structure for this location.

Plenty of Yoga classes in Chengdu. There’s a huge Yoga ‘Centre’ set to open at Raffles City very shortly I believe too.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.