Nuhi's Deli 5-23 Food Tasting Event

HomeForumsIn ChengduNuhi's Deli 5-23 Food Tasting Event

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Hello All, I was sent this and thought it was worth sharing with you all:
    It’s unbelievable (to me at least) but soon it’ll be one year since Nuhi’s opened and started me on a journey, together with the great people working with me and supporting me, which has brought me hard work and disappointed on occassion but most of all one of the most intense learning experiences in my life, great joy on my own in the kitchen experimenting, even more joy with my crew when things come together (yes, that does happen and more and more so [微笑]) and the immense joy I feel when guests leave happy.
    To celebrate that, we organise an international food tasting, in buffet form, on Saturday May 23rd and Sunday May 24th, under the title “Eat this, Marco Polo!”.
    Dishes from Sweden, the Netherlands, France, Italy, the Balkans, Greece, Turkey and India will lead us to China. Accompanied by wines from the two oldest wine traditions France and Italy and of course beers from Belgium. All bound together by my own experiences with all those dishes. And drinks.
    Saturday May 23rd / Sunday May 24th at Nuhi’s Deli. Presale vouchers RMB 148 (excluding drinks) or RMB 248 (free flow Harbin, Sangiovese, vodka orange) p.p. (ordered and paid latest May 20th). Non-presale RMB 188 or 298.
    Order tickets through Wechat (ID-nuhibunyak) or [email protected]
    heres the chengduplaces page for Nuhi’s Deli
    Participant

heres the poster and the wechat QR code

Repost this on your wechat, add a personal remark, send me a screenshot and become eligible to great prizes! All venues mentioned have contributed vouchers and/or special offers!

We do two drawings: first drawing is on Friday at 16:00 amongst the first 25 participants. Second drawing Saturday 16:00. So be quick and up your chances of winning!”
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.