Job Opportunity: College Admissions Consultancy

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionJob Opportunity: College Admissions Consultancy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I am looking for someone in Chengdu that is willing to help direct potential clients to my Ivy League college admissions consultancy and essay writing service.

About Me: I am an American that recently graduated from a top Ivy League school with a masters degree in the arts. My speciality is in education, college admissions, writing, and consulting. I possess an expert-level of understanding regarding the USA admission process, specifically within the Ivy League. (I also work with prospective students who are interested in attending non-Ivy League schools as well.) I currently consult here in the USA, and am looking to expand my horizons and branch out into China. Chengdu is a city of great opportunity!

The Deal: I would be willing to give you a cut of my earnings if you refer a client who ultimately utilizes my services. If this is something that interests you then leave a quick message at “IvyLeagueEssay” AT Yahoo DOT com. I would be happy to answer any questions. This would be a great way to earn easy money!

Participant

Hi, we are looking for Academic Advisors to assist Chinese high school students to apply for top universities in the States. This is a full-time job based in Chengdu, China. If you would like to learn more details about this position, please send your resume to [email protected] and we can arrange a skype to talk soon!

Regards

Hannah

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.