Hiring a Clothing Designer Experienced in CAD

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsHiring a Clothing Designer Experienced in CAD

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

A friend’s company is looking for a clothes designer to provide t-shirt design as CAD files, graded for various sizes (American Size). This is a part-time/consult position.

English is not a must. So if you have local friends who can do this, also fine.

Please email your work experience and hourly or daily rate to [email protected]

or call me at: +86 18380421983

Can you provide further details Stella, such as payment conditions etc. I presume this is paid on a piece basis, if so how much? Is it working to spec, or are you looking for a CAD artist to also make creative content for the T’s. Would this be freelance (from home)? Location based? To deadline? Etc. etc.

Participant

Can you provide further details Stella, such as payment conditions etc. I presume this is paid on a piece basis, if so how much? Is it working to spec, or are you looking for a CAD artist to also make creative content for the T’s. Would this be freelance (from home)? Location based? To deadline? Etc. etc.

It can be per-piece, hourly or daily rate. I think any reasonable rate should be fine as they have not indicated an rate. No creative content required – they just want tshirt designs as CAD (DXF) files for various styles, sizes & gender. Can work from home.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.