Room for Rent Near Nijiaqiao Station

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsRoom for Rent Near Nijiaqiao Station

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Avatar photoEve.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey,

I have a room for rent.

The location is right next to the Soho Building, close to Nijiaqiao metro, very good location imho.

The appartment complex is quite old and worn down – but the appartment is very nice on the inside (and isn’t it what’s on the inside that count in the end…)

I live with a Chinese girl in another room in the appartment, so we will be sharing a big living room and kitchen and bathroom (western toilet & good shower)

We are very easygoing and fun people and all that other stuff, anyway give me a call if interested, 185 02 888 294. or add me on wechat: klanderslev , then I can send you pictures of the appartment as well (couldn’t find a good place to upload them that wasn’t blocked.

The room is fully furnished and ready for you when you are, the price is 1000 Yuen per month.

Cheers, Kristian

Participant

Hello guy i am interested for the room i’m also easy going and funny i hope we can discuss about it i have added ypu on Wechat and sent you a text in phone  thanks

Participant

Hi Kristian,

I am from Germany and going to do an internship in Chengdu. That´s why I need a room from the 1st September. I am very interested in your announcement. Please, feel free to contact me if the room is still available and I could be a suitable roommate (mail: [email protected]).

I am looking forward your answer.

Kind regards,

Anne

Participant

If  u have a citi bank card it probably be free,thats what my aust friends do everytime he come to chengdu….anyway consider about the ROE

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.