Seeking Little Buddies for My Son & Nephew

HomeForumsIn ChengduSeeking Little Buddies for My Son & Nephew

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

I am seeking for little buddies for my son and nephew,  we live in Feicuicheng  (Jade city) , near Donghu Park  (East lake park).

They are 12 years old boys, kind and friendly.  And in summer holiday they almost go to the East lake  everyday to play basketball.   And sometimes, my husband will also join them to be a part-time trainer.

If your children like sports or is seeking for Chinese friends, welcome to join.  Althought, the two kids are not good at spoken English now but I believe that chilidren in sports can communicate by many ways.

My sister is also looking for a part-time teacher who can teach my nephew Spoken Englisn,  teacher qualification certificate is not necessary.

If you are intersted in it, please leave a message to me.    Thanks and regards!

Participant

Hi there, My family lives in the U.S. but will spend about 5 weeks in China this summer.  We will be in Chengdu in June and July visiting family and friends.  I have two children, 13 year old daughter and 10 year old son.  I am sure they would love to make new friends.  My son loves sports, plays soccer, basketball and flag football.  My children and my husband speak very little Chinese, however. I speak Chinese and I am also from Chengdu.

Both my parents are retied English professors at Sichuan University, my mom tutored many students throughout the years.  She might be willing to work with your sister.

Let me know if you are interested in meeting up.

Participant

Hi,  Xiaofannull

Thank you for your message,  my son and nephew are very happy that they will have two new little friends in summer holiday.  They will graduate from primary school in early of June.

My cell, 13981827165.  And E-mail: [email protected].   Please contact me when you are convenient.

Have a good day!

Participant

Great, thanks for the information.  I will be in touch once we are in Chengdu in a couple of weeks .  We will be staying at 川大外专楼。

Participant

Hi,  Xiaofanniu, thank you for your information. Please keep in touch .

And please transfer the greeting to your children, tomorrow is the Children’s Day in China.  Have a good day, dear kids!

Bye!

Participant

Thanks Abigail.  We will be in touch.  Happy Children’s Day to your children, although a day late.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.