Shuangliu Experimental Middle School

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionShuangliu Experimental Middle School

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey All,

I’m new to all this so forgive me if I’m posting in the wrong place/creating an unnecessary new topic.

I’ll be moving to Chengdu in late October and working for a school, particularly the Shuangliu Experimental Middle School located close to the airport (obviously, as it’s in the Shuangliu district). Even though I’m still planning on taking the position, I just wanted to see if anyone has ever heard of the school.

My recruiter sent me pictures, a link to their website and some pics of my apartment they’re supplying (woo hoo!), but I thought it best to reach out to those that live in Chengdu.

Anyone heard of anything? I’m kind of hoping that I don’t hear anything incredibly horrible, but please, feel free to break the bad (and good!) news to me. 🙂

Thanks,

Jessie

Participant

I had a friend work there for a couple of years or so ( I assume it’s the same one), don’t know anything else about it, but he seemed to not mind it, but middle school is his specialty so….

Participant

Thanks so much for your reply! If he could manage a couple of years, I’m sure that’s a great sign. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.