What'll Happen if Information is Blocked?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionWhat'll Happen if Information is Blocked?

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Avatar photodvcd.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

There is one example. This website doesn’t exist here. You need a VPN to gain access to.
    http://www.mitbbs.com/article_t/Mod_CHN_Hist/11701.html

Participant

My guess would be something is amok with dvcd…aka don vaud clan dam. Here’s a random excerpt from the wall of inane babble in his link:

This is quite a good result, more such incidents, only a general result: shot. Had to find the Korean people by correspondent basket dumplings, the results lend to the bed, the result is the exchange: the spot shot.   The Korean People’s Army soldiers can occur with the DPRK relations random woman, Kim Il Sung has been approved can even marry three or four wives. Thus, the volunteers here are also reports of soldiers naively playing up: We also marry two wives. The reason of course is not approved. There are some smart car soldiers will wash bucket of gasoline, the favorite in the Korean women into the drums , smuggling of returning home after too Dandong, addressed to the home address of the woman, and then attach the fare, so that women back home, etc. from the battlefield, he came back to get married.

I suppose my Chrome translate may be to blame but after glancing at the rest I don’t think this site will be missed, sir.

Participant

You’d better know some Chinese to read it.

Participant

The main purpose is to let you guys know how and for what they went to korean. Not the sex part. You guys are always staring at the sex part and Chinese translation is not enough to understand. It is time to test your Chinese.

Keymaster

The main purpose is to let you guys know how and for what they went to korean. Not the sex part. You guys are always staring at the sex part and Chinese translation is not enough to understand. It is time to test your Chinese.

tl;dr

Participant

even for a bot, this guy is fucking stupid.

Participant

Hey, Why don’t you design a bot which can do all I did, then you are already not sitting duck in Chengdu but got rich. I don’t want to use the F*ck word to you but I am already pissed off. Ok, you are here for pussies, not for this kind of sharing. Go on and find your Chinese girl with broken English and not as stupid as me. Go on.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.