Where's the Source for Jobs in Chengdu?

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsWhere's the Source for Jobs in Chengdu?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi, I’m a guy from HK.  I want to come to chengdu in the future, just wondering how can you guys find a job opportunity station in chengdu? what kind of websites or something I could get such information? please kindly advise.

Daniel

Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

There are many different sites for jobs in Chengdu, but some of the largest that I’m familiar with:

Participant

hi Charlie, thx for replying.  I know these kind Chinese web site, I thought you guys from foreign country would find jobs through something else.  that means most of you find a job from 51jobs and zhaopin.com too?

Participant

Yeah, most people find jobs on these websites. Or you can have a friend recommend you to his company.

Keymaster

recommend you to his company.

If you’re looking for job websites, yes, those are the ones to check. A lot of people find jobs through other means like personal connections. But if you’re looking for an English-language job website for non-Chinese people living in China, I don’t think anything like that exists. Years ago we had a jobs section on this website but there aren’t really enough expat job seekers to make such a system worth it.

Participant

There is a site I chose to look on for my job in Chengdu its called Indeed.com have a look on there that might help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.