Any Interest in RC Cars?

HomeForumsIn ChengduAny Interest in RC Cars?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

my name is Christian, I am german and I work and live in Chengdu since november 2012.

Is here anybody in Chengdu whos interested in RC cars, on or offroad ?

Is there a shop in Chengdu for cars and parts ? Have not find one until now.

Regards, Christian

Keymaster

There used to be a toy shop on Renmin Nan Lu in between the Sichuan Stadium and Nijiaqiao subway stations that sold RC cars and helicopters. I don’t think it’s around anymore, but I would assume that most people just buy parts and assembled RC cars on Taobao these days.

Participant

Hello Charlie,

will check if the shop is still there. Thanks.

I know, Taobao is a big market for RC parts and cars.

Regards, Christian

Participant

Hello, my name is Fernando, just arrived to Chengdu and I think I will spend some years here. Wants to know if there is any place to go for racing on or off road RC Cars and or fly RC helicopters or planes, any RC related would be great for spend my free time here.

Regards,

Fernando

Keymaster

Hello, my name is Fernando, just arrived to Chengdu and I think I will spend some years here. Wants to know if there is any place to go for racing on or off road RC Cars and or fly RC helicopters or planes, any RC related would be great for spend my free time here. Regards, Fernando

Welcome to Chengdu. There is definitely a community for this here, but I think it will require searching in Chinese. I would get a Chinese friend or girlfriend to help you seek this out on Baidu.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.