Hiring Junior Full Stack Developer

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsHiring Junior Full Stack Developer

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Looking for a Junior Full Stack Developer / Paid Internship

I’m looking for a Chengdu based self-driven intern(s) or junior developers for a hybrid app development project. This is a great opportunity for self-motivated students or junior developers looking to own exciting projects, get real hands-on experience and work directly on core projects.

Please note: I’m not accepting applications from Masters students or senior developers for this position. However feel free to get in touch if you’re really interested in working together.

Salary: TBD.

Job-type: Remote. Part-time.

Other: Ideal candidate should be bilingual (EN-CN).

What You’ll Work On:

• Brainstorming, designing and implementing database, middle-tier and full-stack code with the end-user in mind
    • Analyzing and optimizing efficiency of databases through monitoring and troubleshooting
    • Implementing front end using technologies such as HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, Backbone, Bootstrap or similar.
    • Participate in testing process in order to diagnose performance bottlenecks and create solutions
    • Implementing website/app at scale in a high-level language using application and testing frameworks (React Native).
    • Any solid DBMS related project.

Who You Are:

• You are an undergraduate student graduating in 2019, 2020 or a junior developer who’s interested in working on an international project.
    • You are really comfortable with Javascript and willing to learn new languages and technologies.
    • You have exposure to or interest in one or more database platforms including SQL Server and/or MySQL
    • Excellent software engineering habits: object-oriented design, unit testing, integration testing, data structures, etc.
    • A hands-on attitude and a drive to get things done
    • A desire to always be expanding and improving your skill-set
    • An eye for UX/UI and creative/modern design

I know that experience and qualifications come in different shapes and sizes. I value passion and a willingness to learn.

Please consider applying if your experience is close to what I’m looking for.

Recruiters, stay away. This is for an independent project.

Perks:

• If everything goes well, you can choose to work full-time with Orza Collective.
    • I’ll help you prepare for the exams and certifications in the technology niche.

Sounds Interesting?

Email your CV, cover letter, GitHub profile and/or project/portfolio links to mighil[at]orza.io.

Direct queries to Wechat:+17027633178. I appreciate good old emails though.

Get in touch today if you are a constant learner.

Sincerely,

Mighil.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.