March 2, 2018 at 11:55 am #54519gojiraKeymaster
Looking for a Junior Full Stack Developer / Paid Internship
I’m looking for a Chengdu based self-driven intern(s) or junior developers for a hybrid app development project. This is a great opportunity for self-motivated students or junior developers looking to own exciting projects, get real hands-on experience and work directly on core projects.
Please note: I’m not accepting applications from Masters students or senior developers for this position. However feel free to get in touch if you’re really interested in working together.
Job-type: Remote. Part-time.
Other: Ideal candidate should be bilingual (EN-CN).
What You’ll Work On:
- Brainstorming, designing and implementing database, middle-tier and full-stack code with the end-user in mind
- Analyzing and optimizing efficiency of databases through monitoring and troubleshooting
- Participate in testing process in order to diagnose performance bottlenecks and create solutions
- Implementing website/app at scale in a high-level language using application and testing frameworks (React Native).
- Any solid DBMS related project.
Who You Are:
- You are an undergraduate student graduating in 2019, 2020 or a junior developer who’s interested in working on an international project.
- You have exposure to or interest in one or more database platforms including SQL Server and/or MySQL
- Excellent software engineering habits: object-oriented design, unit testing, integration testing, data structures, etc.
- A hands-on attitude and a drive to get things done
- A desire to always be expanding and improving your skill-set
- An eye for UX/UI and creative/modern design
I know that experience and qualifications come in different shapes and sizes. I value passion and a willingness to learn.
Please consider applying if your experience is close to what I’m looking for.
Recruiters, stay away. This is for an independent project.
- If everything goes well, you can choose to work full-time with Orza Collective.
- I’ll help you prepare for the exams and certifications in the technology niche.
Email your CV, cover letter, GitHub profile and/or project/portfolio links to mighil[at]orza.io.
Direct queries to Wechat:+17027633178. I appreciate good old emails though.
Get in touch today if you are a constant learner.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.