Beer Festival at ViaVia, June 21

HomeForumsIn ChengduBeer Festival at ViaVia, June 21

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Via Via, a Belgian restaurant/bar located in Raffles City, will be throwing a beery party on Friday, June 21, from 5 PM onwards. Various Belgian beers will be served in bottle and on tap; all beers are buy one get one! There will be some activities including a beer identification competition and many prizes (beer glasses, T-shirts, etc.) will be given away. Come one, come all!

Location: Raffles City, third floor patio. Take the front staircase of Raffles City up two flights, above Din Tai Feng and Keg King.
    Time: Friday, June 21, from 5 PM onwards.

Participant

So…… which Belgian beers exactly?

I can’t wait to rule that tasting competition! So much money spent on research at the Beer Nest and Belgian Monk will finally pay off.

Oh yeah- Go anyway even you’re not a beer person-  best fuckin’ Tiramisu the ‘Du

Keymaster

Added this to the June Events thread

Participant

when they will started?

Participant

It starts at 5.

Correction: Not all beers are buy one get one, but all drafts are! Sorry for that misunderstanding.

Participant

I’ll go if the weather is half decent. that patio by the pool is great on a nice day.

I’m sure Vedett is on draft there, but there’s more than one Vedett right? Which one is it?

Does anyone know what else is on draft?

Participant

Chouffe, carlsberg, qingdao. Chouffe alone will make the visit worth it.

Participant

I will come if i am free Friday.

Participant

a few of us in what is just staring to resemble a home brew club will go to this.

if anyone else is getting tired of Qingdao and Snow in 90% of places (not vievie of course :\), and you’d like to find out about making something that resembles beer… please come along and have a chat.

We have some experience and even kit to share now – to get people started. We just want some more active members to share experiences, recipes, other resources, (and even beer)…with.

Come and say hi. if you want to be sure of meeting someone. PM me or Brian – https://www.chengduliving.com/forum/users/brain-devlin/

thx

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.