Learn to Play Mahjong in Chengdu

HomeForumsIn ChengduLearn to Play Mahjong in Chengdu

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

ezMahjong classroom is dedicating to provide professional, easy and amazing English-Chinese bilingual Mahjong training to foreigners in Chengdu, Sichuan, China

ezMahjong Classroom provides one on one practice sessions, every practice would be guided by professional Chinese mahjong coacher.

You can learn Chinese, Sichuan dialect and Chengdu culture here as well.

We also offer free tee and Sichuan snacks during mahjong training session, and mahjong competition will be held at end of entire mahjong training.

ezMahjong classroom certificate will be issued to all participants, winner can also win prize and reward.

If you are interested in Mahjong, please access http://ezmahjong.lofter.com or email us at [email protected] to get more information.

Thank you!

Keymaster

Where are you located and how much do classes cost?

Participant

Hi Charlie,

Currently this training would be taken place at Chengdu, but it will cover different cities sooner or later, I’ll send you more details regarding our courses to you by email if you could share me your mail address 🙂

Keymaster

Hi Charlie, Currently this training would be taken place at Chengdu, but it will cover different cities sooner or later, I’ll send you more details regarding our courses to you by email if you could share me your mail address :)

Where in Chengdu? I am asking with the hope that you can publicly post that information. If people don’t know what it costs, it adds the additional and unnecessary step of them contacting you to find out the price.

If you can, please add:

• Where this takes place
    • How much it costs
    • When it takes place (which days, and what time?)
    Participant
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.