Football (Soccer) in Chengdu 2014

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionFootball (Soccer) in Chengdu 2014

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

The Chengdu International Football League (CIFL) was set up 3 years ago to give people the chance to play competitive football in Chengdu.

The start of the new football season is fast approaching (22nd February) and many teams are looking for new players. All ages and ability levels are welcomed.

Please contact chengdufootball at yahoo dot com or visit our website http://www.chengdufootball.com for more information.

Participant
    Participant

Preseason kick about on Saturday.

If you are new to chengdu, looking for a team or just want some exercise please don’t hesitate to contact us!

Participant

Season starts on Saturday. Some teams still looking for players. Please get in touch if you want to join the league.

Participant

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Participant

The IES GLOBAL CIFL are delighted to announce they have been invited to send the Chengdu International Football Club team to play the new Chinese League Two professional team Sichuan LDS Football Club.

Sichuan LDS Football Club will be playing the game as part of their preseason preparations for the upcoming season.

The match will take place at the MaoJiaWan Football Training Centre on Saturday 29th March. Kick off time 2pm.

We will be providing buses to the game from a central location in the city so get in touch if you are interested in spectating.

Participant

I’ve just moved to Chengdu from England and I’m desperate to play some football. I haven’t played for over a year so my fitness is poor but I’ve always played at a good standard. If any team is looking for players or if anyone needs another player for 5 a side let me know. Cheers

Participant

Hey Bearclaw we have one space left in our team that plays in the international league. Games are on Saturday afternoon, 8 a Side astro pitch. Only 3 games of the season left but good way to meet everyone for next season.

If you want to get in contact add me on wechat my id is Bohemianrob and send me a message.

Participant

hi , China Bohs, my friends and I liked to watch the football games , where it will be held ?

Participant

Hi Sophia,

the games are held at 华西坝 campus on 人民南路. If you enter the gate next to the subway station on the east side of 人民南路 keep walking straight until you see a cage on your left hand side with a football pitch and badminton court. If its after 12pm then you should see lots of foreigners playing there.

The games are on Saturdays, there are 3 games at 12pm, 1:30pm and 3pm.

Participant

3Q,china bohs.how to get there from Wuguiqiao ,does it hold each Saturday ?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.