Male Spa…

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionMale Spa…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Being the metro sexual man that I am (!!), I’d like to find a decent Spa in Chengdu that’s offering services like waxing. I just recently went with a girlfriend to a spa out East, though it was an all female joint. She persuaded them to give me a chest wax, but it was clearly a novelty. Good fun, but I’d sooner find somewhere that’s in the habit of dealing with guys.

Maybe then I can get my balls done too!!

😀

Participant

there has some decent spa special for man in CD, price into different class. It really depends on customer “S” or “G”…. hahahahaha

S! But I have no preference as far as Spas go!! In fact it’s very likely that a gay spa would be offering a far more specifically tailored service. Not too many female spa ‘technicians’ are in a hurry to handle ball sacks!!

LOL.

Participant

hey hzwerks coolman,

If you like, i can company, I mean to response your second reply……

Erm, how to respond to that diplomatically…

Thanks for the offer, but I can safely say we’d be at cross purposes!

Good luck to you though!

Participant

Hzwerks, i was trying to google a male spa for you, unfortunately, it seems like most of spas i found online are for gays only. Just now when i open a webpage and click the button of “technicians”, there are a lot of boy pictures there with the caption like: No.1 boy Xiangzi, sexy young master Chenjun, super python Awei, high school model Zijian, and man from the northeast Xiaohao, LOL, the descriptions are really hilarious. But i have no idea whether they can brazilian waxing or not.

Participant

Men SPA, KeHua Nan Lu, have a “龙帅” SPA,

HangKong Lu , also has a men’s SPA

If you prefer Ms. SPA

I did to do planning of a company, the have a SPA Club, “香觉 SPA”at ChunXi road, Kejia Lane 5F,Starbucks upstairs floor.

Day SPA Chengdu’s largest clubs, began receiving men members from 2008, there are waxing, sauna, baths, etc., Provided the physical therapy and care.

@ Shinichi: Planning of a company? And have you used any of these spas personally?

Participant

I wrote wrong. In this company to do the planning

I like the neck and shoulder massage. But don’t like the sauna, because I don’t like hot

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.