I Can Help You Buy Taobao Items

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceI Can Help You Buy Taobao Items

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Taobao is a biggest Chinese language web site for online shopping in Asia, similar to eBay and Amazon in other countries, operated in the People’s Republic of China by Alibaba Group.

As I’m on my vocations from university so I thought to make something for living whatever I get & also help out foreigners or any one who are in China/on planet earth(lol) no matter what region. Sometimes we all need to buy some products which are not available in nearby stores or other stores in our city or it’s little pricy to buy or we are busy to go to the store to buy. The taobao offers everything we ever need for anything. The sellers there can provide you fake & original products. I suppose we all have Chinese friends but sometimes they are busy or not literate enough or they do not have internet banking USB or CARD to use taobao agent. I can help you out in this, by choosing the right product of your need from the right sellers (this is little tricky), on a good price which will always be cheaper than the market shops. You will need to provide me link of the your desire product, your address for the product expresses delivery or if you are not aware of it I can also make it delivery on other address & give you the product by hand. I’ll charge you not a lot just 5 RMB per product under 50 RMB, 10 on product of 100RMB & then +5 RMB on every 50RMB. As I’ll be talking to the seller to make sure he sent the right product so you will no need to worry about anything. Just figure it out the link send me by email or u can contact me through my mobile number given below.

Hope will hear you soon 😉

Ali 13980420371

Participant

That is probably the lamest scam attempt ive seen in years.

Participant

Why a scam? If this guy orders me something and i pay when i get it, i’m happy to give him what seems a reasonable fee. I’ve had minimal Taobao experience but i can’t be bothered setting up payment, waiting for shit to be delivered, fighting with my ridiculous wuguan who said they won’t hold stuff for me cos another foreigner in my building reported stuff stolen etc. etc.

How can i get scammed if i pay this cat in cash and choose my own products? Seems like a young guy offering a service….damn China makes us cynical!

Participant

…………….

Participant

Many companies like Taobao, Jingdong, China Telecom must learn from this guy… number of foreigners in China increasing every day, so OFFER AN ENGLISH SUPPORT FOR EVERYONE IS “A MUST”…

Participant

All the dead “That is probably the lamest scam attempt ive seen in years.”

Well no hard feelings, but I’m not the one who like to sit on the egg chair & make useless comments with out totally understanding the post.

Participant

Ray..
    Thanks for the motivation. If you want anything you can contact me through email or my mobile number. 🙂

Participant

Federico.

Taobao now have an english version of taobao, that is http://www.engtaobao.com but they don’t offer the facility of using your chinese bank card that means you can not use your UnionPay card to buy, they only offers visa, master card etc. In this case the internet banking facility should be activate on your homeland bank card or any other Visa or master card you want to use it to buy the stuff. I’m not sure about the prices whether they are same as on the chinese taobao or not.

Participant

I’m using my online banking without problems thank you 😉 …take care, like Jingdong the english version of these websites don’t give to you some offers of products…

Participant

Me: How is it a scam?”
    Jabba: “Ha ha ha. You simple-minded fool. He’s using an old Jedi mind trick”.

Participant

Me: How is it a scam?”
    Jabba: “Ha ha ha. You simple-minded fool. He’s using an old Jedi mind trick”.

Ah, the way of The Force…

Participant

Oh this is good.. You are using chinese bank?

The internet banking card or USB?

your welcome federico.. You too take cares 🙂

Participant

I totally lost you ray on ” simple minded fool & jedi mink trick..”

Participant

With USB bank key for now I buy everything online… 😉 take care

Participant

Hi,Rb:  How can I pay you ? By Paypal ?

Participant

Hi Hans,

If you are in main land China, you can transfer in my ICBC account or we can meet anywhere in chengdu.

Participant

Bought some stuff last week from Ali, paid him the cash up front and we arranged a pick up point a few days later when the parcel arrived. All good 🙂

Participant

Thanks dgd. 🙂

Google. Chrome. Translate.

Participant

Rb, need to get something from chongqing city. Sent you a private message, please check.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.