Stay in Bass 1/11 @ Daji

HomeForumsIn ChengduStay in Bass 1/11 @ Daji

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I’m playing some music with local DJ and producer Big Loco tonight at Daji, the event is free and anyone is invited to come check it out. The venue is sort of a Chinese/Western hybrid bar, I actually haven’t been there before but I’m told it’s nice. It’s directly next door to Lantown, which is within the Jiuyan Qiao club complex.

Here’s the flyer:

Participant

I’ve been to this bar!  Over the summer the local fixie crew Triple Cross hosted their awards there.  Needless to say it’s a happening spot.  Should check this out…

Keymaster

I’ve been to this bar! Over the summer the local fixie crew Triple Cross hosted their awards there. Needless to say it’s a happening spot. Should check this out…

I heard it’s popular, I think it opened earlier this year. Apparently the owner (or manager?) is the DJ named “Psy 101” who played at a bunch of events last year. Dreadlocked psytrance DJ. I invited half a dozen Harvard MBA’s who are in town, they’ll all be there. Anyway, should be fun, come check it out.

Participant

Sounds interesting. What does Chinese/western hybrid mean? Are they running any drink specials?

Participant

Photo after the fever broke last night.  I think most accurately what describes this place is a bar whose clients are mostly locals but good tunes and pretty hopping without all the bizarre faux luxury bullshit that people think makes them feel like they’re high rollers.

The bartenders did all wear suit jackets and bowties though…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.