Can Anyone Lend Me Some Money?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionCan Anyone Lend Me Some Money?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 79 total)
  • Author

I am currently in need of €3,000 in order have my child’s braces removed and complete payment to her therapist.

Which country accepts euros but doesn’t offer free healthcare for children? None that I am aware of.

I have never asked anyone for assistance on the net

Isn’t that what you just did?! You asked a bunch strangers living in China to lend you €3,000.

Keymaster

Dear Charlie- First of all, I was completely honest in my post. I don’t appreciate your response as being constructive or positive. I do have a job and am a single mother. I have never asked anyone for assistance on the net, therefore your item number 5 isn’t correct. Why in the world you would suggest item number 2 is beyond me. I would do anything to assist my child and this was degrading enough. Thank you for your lack of respect and empathy.

I was honest in mine as well. Your financial obligations are not our responsibility. No one here knows you, you’ve never contributed anything to this community, and you’ve done nothing to deserve trust or a handout from anyone here.

Participant

With a user name like irlmonet, she’s just got to be the real thing!

I have never asked anyone for assistance on the net, therefore your item number 5 isn’t correct.

In the age of the internet, proof and credibility are hard to come by.  And most people are aware that in making claims they very much so need to be supported by substantial evidence.  It’s your word against a number of highly cautious people.

You’re anonymous.  So how is it that regulars in this forum, people that in fact live and work in a community and on many levels know each other beyond the white curtain that is the internet, are to come to trust you?

My thoughts on the matter.  If you need to borrow money, do it via more direct venues.  If that baby’s teeth are hurting, then ask friends, or friends of friends or friends of friends of friends of Santa Claus.  Hell, anything but latching onto a thread, that if you’d quite frankly read, would give you ample enough answer to your request.

No, you will not be able to borrow money, because this thread is a call-out of multiple scammers.  Not a shark?  Then don’t swim with them.

Good luck!

Blocked

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>irlmonet wrote:</div>
    I am currently in need of €3,000 in order have my child’s braces removed and complete payment to her therapist.

Which country accepts euros but doesn’t offer free healthcare for children? None that I am aware of.

In Ireland mental health isn’t covered under the “healthcare” for adolescents unless you are part of the welfare system of which I am not. Also braces are not covered either even if it is not for cosmetic reasons.  So yes, if you are in that position then you are covered. Anyone else isn’t.

Participant

@”in real life”tarded

How ludicrous does it seem when you go to a Chengdu, China forum and ask for Euros. How many people who take part here even have Euros? Let alone 3000 of them? Do you really expect anyone here to go to a bank, exchange Euros, and send them to a stranger? How mental are you that you think that works? How many forums have you pasted shit in and gotten positive responses? I’m totally curious at the success rates, because to me it’s beyond useless and crazy. Your first post here is to ask for money, you’re not a community member or contributor as Charlie mentioned — if someone who had been chatting and met several people here asked for some cash, it’s far more likely they’d get a small loan than someone who *obviously* just googled for forums to spam paste a repeat message on, as you did.

IRLtarded. Absolutely. I really hope you’re lying, because if any of the post is true, your daughter will need a LOT MORE THERAPY having a mom who does shit like this.

Participant

I would do anything to assist my child

Volunteer to fight in local MMA and become a stepping-stone for some ambitious beginner

Why in the world you would suggest item number 2 is beyond me.

haha

Blocked

I can completely see your point of it. However, all of your comments that are so disrespectful and demeaning aren’t called for.

@Rick
    . How dare you, how dare you. You have no clue what we have survived and as parent you would do anything for your child. Even face ridicule from what seems to be pathetic “men”. Your comments are disgusting.

If this is a call-out to lure people who scam, then you are just as bad as they are. When an honest person comes along then you jump on them like a pack of hyenas. It sounds like you created this thread in order to lure people so that you can pass judgement and get a laugh off of people and their situation. Granted there is always the person who is out to scam, but it is that one person that isn’t and that is the one that you seem to really go after.

Granted there is always the person who is out to scam, but it is that one person that isn’t and that is the one that you seem to really go after.

1. Picture of daughter with braces

2. Copy of (hyper inflated) dental quote

3. Who are you again?

Blocked

@ Brendan

1. I am not going to include her full picture for obvious reasons as I would say some of your community is probably sick (hence their comments)

2.  You can see the fees clearly on the website, nothing is hyper-inflated

http://www.parkorthodontics.ie/index.php?contentid=treatment-fees

3. I am a parent, but I am so disgusted with your forum members that in all honesty I believe it is this thread that is the scam!

Yes, shame on me, but really for shame on your members and moderators for acting without any decorum whatsoever!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

@fake-outrage
    RE: “@Rick. How dare you, how dare you. ”

Don’t worry about it Money, er, monet, I’m not real, just a figment of the internet. Just like you. Go beg for your euros elsewhere. If you want your daughters braces off at a discount, go to a hardware store and buy some plyers, 2 quid should do it. Go go go. Therapy? Free, http://www.fmylife.com

Blocked

@Rick-

Please don’t comment on this thread to me directly. You are a twat and you know it.

Blocked

@ Brendan

Please advise me directly how to remove all of my posts from this thread. I think your members have had enough fun at my expense for the day.

Participant

@irlostandneedmoney

I don’t recall replying to you directly, but rather, what I think you should be called.
    Your dentist site advertises this: “Interest Free Payment Plans Available – Please Contact Us to Discuss.” Why would you offer 9.25% repayment online? Other than to hook idiots who think they may make a little bit of money off of sending cash to an anonymous person on the internet?

This part was by far the most hilarious (aside from pawning off some unfortunate person’s photo on a thread that is obviously highly aggressive towards your nonsense)

I am savvy enough to know that I am not going to send money in order to get a loan as this would be along the lines of a scam (i.e. funds only via Western Union, etc).

Isn’t that *EXACTLY* what you’re telling other people to do? Send money in order to get some bullshit % point back, along the lines of a scam? It’s funny you actually wrote the logic in your post as to why nobody should even consider your post as authentic. The irony may be lost on you, but I assure you, it exists.

Blocked

@Rick-

You stupid little “man”. That picture is my daughter! Also, I never advised anyone that I would want them to send me anything via western union as that is untraceable and dishonest. I never said that, I said I was looking for a “LOAN”, not a handout! What is lost on you is decorum of any sort. 9.25% is the current personal loan rate for financial institutions. You know what, I am not going to engage with someone who has no decency whatsoever.

What is lost on you is much more than irony, much more.
    Again, @Brendan I am asking to have my threads deleted as I am sick of the comments that are being thrown towards me. I think a pack of hyenas was being generous but definitely a pack mentality!

Keymaster

I’m glad 

@ Brendan Please advise me directly how to remove all of my posts from this thread. I think your members have had enough fun at my expense for the day.

We have no desire for unpleasantries but if you ask strangers on the internet 8,000 miles away from you to pay for the removal of your daughters braces, reality is going to smack you in the face.

Participant

What intrigues me about this is – how these people FIND this place! What, random google search for “lend me money” and chengduliving comes up with the post? Maybe.

Or what I assumed, is people grab tons of random forums and just start spraying that ish with copy’n’paste… but this last one had so much back’n’forth banter in the face of such aggression with complete strangers who are obviously never going to send a dime it’s bewildering. I’ve no idea what to think. A nightmare, perhaps?

Participant

And like a bird taking wing, she’s out!

*Image compliments @irlmonet’s orthodontist.

Participant

*Image compliments @irlmonet‘s orthodontist.

Hahaha, I feel bad for the obviously touched up braces photo being passed around the ‘net as a need case for a scam though, poor girl. Obviously the post was ninja’d up on here without reading the thread – nobody in their right mind would reply to this unless it’s to troll…

Edit: My comment about the 2 quid pliers was spiteful mockery, however, lo-and-behold, googling…OralB says the following:
    “What should I expect?

The orthodontist will use pliers to remove all the brackets, thoroughly scrape and clean all the glue off your teeth, and take a mold for your new retainer.”

Pliers for the win! Go go go, monet!

Participant

Hi I am really sorry to be asking like this, I was wondering if possible anyone can help me out, I am struggling financially I am married I have a baby girl who is 1 and I am expecting a 2nd one in about 5 months time. I have debts outstanding for over £25,000, I work full time but because I pay all the bills in the house, the leftover does not even cover half of the loans which are due. It is completely my fault that I have ended up like this, I was going through depression, I gambled and stopped a couple of years ago but I was paying so many people off which I have done, however I still have the debt outstanding which I am really struggling with. My wife is aware of the situation but she does not know that it stands at that amount and I don’t want this to mess my marriage up. Please if there is anyone that can help please contact me urgently, I will pay every penny back but it will take me sometime. I am ashamed that as a father I am in this situation and everyday I am struggling to carry on with life due to the amount of stress. My direct email address is [email protected]. Thanks

Hi I am really sorry to be asking like this, I was wondering if possible anyone can help me out…

No, but you could simply sell a kidney and maybe even come out with some cash leftover.

Good luck.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 79 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.