Ryan's Mexican Cuisine

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionRyan's Mexican Cuisine

• This topic has 44 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Avatar photoRyan.
Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author

:scanning Chengdu Living forum:

:oh! Mexican cuisine! I love Mexican food! *click*:

:spends next 5 hours listening to GoT fan theories:

Participant

:scanning Chengdu Living forum: :oh! Mexican cuisine! I love Mexican food! *click*: :spends next 5 hours listening to GoT fan theories:

Haha fair point. To contribute: I’m a regular customer at Ryan’s Mexican Cuisine. I eat there a couple of times a week. Great food in a convenient location. IMO the prices are very reasonable and the menu is slowly expanding, i think they just added quesadillas. Though my personal fave will always be the bean tacos with a side of spanish rice.

Participant

I cant find this place and im really wondering if the GoT mondays its gonna be a thing, can i get help? 😀

Participant

Hey guys I know we were talking about what to show on Mondays now that Walking Dead is over…. So starting this Monday we will be showing New Game of Thrones episodes on the porch theater. For those who haven’t been we have a nice covered outside theater space with projector and plenty of seating. Burritos, Beer, and BBQ Chicken wings will be served.

I’ve attached 2 images that should show the event as well as a map to the Clubhouse… hope they show up

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

For those of you who are British and reading the previous, please substitute the word “theater” with “Cinema” so you don’t get the wrong idea about our party…. (haha)

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.