Where to meet attractive girls in Chengdu?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionWhere to meet attractive girls in Chengdu?

Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Bai Ling’s from Chengdu? I recall her from such films as “Southland Tales” (ugggghh) & “The Crow” (YAY).

Yup, she was born in Chengdu. She was in the TV show Entourage for a while also. But yeah, The Crow is the best thing she will ever be in probably.

Participant

Hahaha, she is very hilarious, everytime she dress like that, and her nipples will come out, and there will be a debate between her and paparazzi about why those paparazzi always focus on her teat.

Participant

First, the girl on the photo looks like a ladyboy by Chinese Standard, frankly speaking.

Second, I think that everyone should calm down and actually I really think that it’s not necessary to quarrel with each other because this post shows the attitude of the boy who put up it on this forum and who actually wants to find one-night stand. No respect toward Chinese girls at all. Therefore, let’s stop discussing this topic please.

Participant
    Quote:
    First, the girl on the photo looks like a ladyboy by Chinese Standard, frankly speaking.

Yeah, a little bit like Yasmin Lee

Participant

2934349b033b5bb5f2230e4236d3d539b700bc91.jpg

Quote:

When Bai Ling was Chinese, I can’t see anything remotely resemble a ladyboy judging from this picture.

岁月不饶人(time kills beauty ) or hollywood kills China Sweetie.

Participant

@Tracy/Shiya

When I looked at that photo the first time, also, I thought “ladyboy…someone posting a joke photo” – I don’t know who she is/whatever she looked like before, but that photo to me, I agree with Tracy, screams ladyboy.

Separately, “where to meet attractive girls” ish – bars usually net girls who frequent bars, and may not make the best real relationship material. If you’re looking for something a little more authentic you’d be better off finding a girl through taking up a hobby you like and going more frequently than you’d normally go, to a higher variety of places and see what you come across, but starting a conversation with a girl somewhere like a swimming pool, gym, whatever type of sports event or non-bar/non-intentionally socializing event takes a little more balls than drunkenly stumbling up to a girl at a bar and saying hi, and takes a little charm to get a positive reply. If you’re lacking charm or looks, resort to the internet or something. Make an excuse like “language exchange”. 😀

Keymaster

The question was where do I meet attractive women in Chengdu. It was not “please give me relationship advice”, although everyone is quick to offer that instead. I didn’t see Billy say anywhere that he was looking for a one night stand – where was that? I didn’t see anything disrespectful to Chinese women. Billy even said very clearly: “I am not talking about easy women, I’m talking about attractive women. I don’t know where you pulled ‘easy’ from. I am talking of my own personal experience.”

Quote:

Can you describe how so? These are the traditional ladyboy giveaways as I understand them:

1. Wide shoulders

2. Large hands

3. Adam’s apple

4. Deep voice

5. Penis

Participant

@Charlie

It’s just the photo I’m sure, but:

* She doesn’t seem to have a well defined figure around the hips in that shot, a slight framed ladyboy maybe?

* The position of her arm is probably at fault, but her left arm looks a little beefy in contrast to her slight upper body frame.

* It’s mostly the face imo. In this shot the type of dark lining makeup doesn’t suit, her face looks too fake and a little ‘around the block’ ish – ladyboy style.

Participant

6. Sperms

Thanks again Charlie.

Yeah, I’m a pretty honest guy. I don’t even see anything particularly WRONG with one-night stands, just as long as you’re honest about it. So if that’s what I was after, I’d SAY THAT.

Instead I wrote what I was interested in finding, and people assume the worst. Oh well, that’s to be expected I guess. After all, I am a white guy in China and people love to stereotype.

@ Ric, I laughed at your language exchange comment, mate.

Participant

Hello billy, I use this ID, because people can assume that they already kick out “Mr.Kick” who can’t speak English and behave haha. thanks for your pm. But I just misread your message and send you a pm with a some typos that might confused you. I meant these terrible things *can’t* be an excuse for anyone to stereotype a whole race. I missed some important words.

As what I said, It is kinda weird for me, as a Chinese guy to offer places for a random guy to get local women like bars or something.

I think you can try to apply for one college and learning Mandarin, attending some college activities, going to some library with some purpose hehe, finding some excuses to talk with girls, I am sure you would be fine 😀 Because that is how an normal Chinese guy gets a girl. That is all I can tell you.

I can understand what you meant you are stereotyped as what i said in pm. Sadly it did not come out of blue.

And I was also offended by these people who judge ALL Chinese girls are easy and cheap. A Chinese girl who loves her brother and father and treats everyone equally is NO easy nor cheap. I just thought you were looking for a long serious relationship, so you definitely wants a woman who is not after your green card or something. So I told you that with a troll.

@jerry, And I never thought billy was looking for one night stand on purpose.

At first, there is nothing wrong with one night stand as what Billy told, because some women like that too. As long as there is no one who cheats on each other. Do you agree? Jerry? I think nobody have the right to bother.

Second, as far as I’ve known. I don’t think a white loser you described who fucks anything physically attractive would have problems finding a chick. At least there are prostitutes. I am sure Billy is at least a picky guy lmao. I also think most of men including me and Billy want our girlfriends physically and spiritually attractive.

And then, Jerry? I think you and me are really offended when people judge you and me JUST because how the people who just LOOK like us behave. Right? the stereotype doesn’t come without reasons, but it doesn’t apply to everyone. If you try to understand and think on others’ side, you prolly even would have some sympathy on these people who even accord with how the stereotype describes. Try to think instead of just hate, the world would be a lot better, we need peace.

At last, I think a real guy would rather help a PERSON (no matter woman or man) to stand up than beat he or she down. Do you agree?

Participant

Sorry, My English kinda sucks. I meant “As what I said, It is kinda weird for me personally to offer places *like bars or something* for a random guy to get local women”,—because personally, I’ve not been into that. Honestly, the girl on the 2 photos look kinda weird to me. xD

Participant

Hmm. Hello.

I have not read all the posts in this forum but some of it has gotten a little racy.

I did see the post about Chinese girls preferring Chinese men. Lets clarify a little as to why. A lot of Chinese girls of the early to mid twenties are pressured into marriage from their families and meeting a Chinese man helps in that they know of the massive background culture and language, where as a laowhy will have a lot of catching up to do. It is the same in any culture, someone from America would naturally pick another American over others purely because they are seen as someone from the same or similar cultural background and share the same language.

This does not mean that all marriages or relationships that cross languages and cultures are doomed to failure. There are many who prefer to widen their views and outlooks. And a lot of cross culture marriage do in fact work.

But on the subject matter at hand of where to find girls in Chengdu. The first thing you must do is to respect the country you are living in. If you are a laowhy living in Chengdu, you must first think of why you would want a girl. In most countries, girls are looking for a suitable husband. Not a one night stand (Apart from some areas of America, Holland or Thailand. But you have to pay for those services).

Are you a religious man? There are a number of religious centers where you could meet a nice and beautiful Christian or Taoist.

Do you like beautiful places? There are beautiful gardens where girls walk that you could strike up a conversation with. Above all, you must respect each other as a person and the cultures.

Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.