Diffrent colour diffrent price!

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionDiffrent colour diffrent price!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Participant

WOW! That is *HILARIOUS*

I feel SO bad for anyone who actually contacted them and signed up for that…….. end up on Taobao looking like a fool with random paintshop on your face and a major sense of desperation advertised for all to see! Haha, I like how the poster said something about how they like to “keep it on the DL” rather than publish more openly..then plastered foreigner faces on TAOBAO! Seriously laughing on the inside, if I wasn’t at the office I’d have made some noise!

Participant

WOW! That is *HILARIOUS*

I feel SO bad for anyone who actually contacted them and signed up for that…….. end up on Taobao looking like a fool with random paintshop on your face and a major sense of desperation advertised for all to see! Haha, I like how the poster said something about how they like to “keep it on the DL” rather than publish more openly..then plastered foreigner faces on TAOBAO! Seriously laughing on the inside, if I wasn’t at the office I’d have made some noise!

The funniest thing is the ridiculous moustaches, monacles, and little hats. What are they thinking!?

The starting bid difference on ethnicity is pretty blatant too. Further proof that China is indeed a developing nation.

Meanwhile, enjoy the comedy!

The funniest thing is the ridiculous moustaches, monacles, and little hats. What are they thinking!?

The starting bid difference on ethnicity is pretty blatant too. Further proof that China is indeed a developing nation.

Meanwhile, enjoy the comedy!

Speaking of comedy…

Hello ladies…

Speaking of comedy…

Hello ladies…

Participant

Did i said before when people lost their way they will become a joke?

this idea of sold peope for money thing do make it like a joke.

Participant

Did i said before when people lost their way they will become a joke?

this idea of sold peope for money thing do make it like a joke.

Participant

What makes it worse is they are being pimped by a TaoBao auction. If they wanted to they could just post their own little advertisement up there with their own photo of choice and whatever information/restriction they wanted, rather than go through this third party who will dime off their embarassment.

Collect up more links!

Participant

What makes it worse is they are being pimped by a TaoBao auction. If they wanted to they could just post their own little advertisement up there with their own photo of choice and whatever information/restriction they wanted, rather than go through this third party who will dime off their embarassment.

Collect up more links!

I’m laughing so hard at this… I feel for the guys who’ve signed up and landed on Taobao and all, but come on! Rule #1, never submit your image/s to anyone you don’t trust explicitly without a contract in hand pertaining to their use. These guys could theoretically rip cash from anyone, anywhere in China using images of us lucky in life, cultural exchange hungry foreigners!!

I’m laughing so hard at this… I feel for the guys who’ve signed up and landed on Taobao and all, but come on! Rule #1, never submit your image/s to anyone you don’t trust explicitly without a contract in hand pertaining to their use. These guys could theoretically rip cash from anyone, anywhere in China using images of us lucky in life, cultural exchange hungry foreigners!!

Participant

Awful.

Participant

Awful.

Participant

Who’s the dude with the hoodie? He’s so unrecognizable!

Participant

Participant
    Quote:

hahaha

Participant
    Quote:

hahaha

Participant

Carry on my wayward son! Lets inflate Vincent’s bid.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 61 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.