老外也是粑耳朵 – do you know this baerduo laowai?

HomeForumsClassifiedsPersonals老外也是粑耳朵 – do you know this baerduo laowai?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hey there!

Recently, it seems that some Chengdunese went out to take pictures and found out that laowais also get their erduos ba[ed]… I found by chance his website with a whole sequence of pictures that ilustrates the fact. The thing is that the pics are beautiful, so just in case anyone knows this couple, I’m posting this here so that at least they can be told and get their pictures, haha. I’d love to get them if I were them… I hope the guy hasn’t become as Chinese as to 怕ing any 丢脸。 xD

Cheers

Isa

Participant

耙耳朵 (pa er duo)

耙means soft in Sichuan diolect. When other part of China say things is very soft , they will said 软(ruan) but here in Sichuan we will say 耙(pa)

And in Chengdu before when we still have rickshaws we called it as 耙耳朵。

In China they said Chengdu and Shanghai have most 耙耳朵。

Participant

耙耳朵 (pa er duo)

耙means soft in Sichuan diolect. When other part of China say things is very soft , they will said 软(ruan) but here in Sichuan we will say 耙(pa)

And in Chengdu before when we still have rickshaws we called it as 耙耳朵。

In China they said Chengdu and Shanghai have most 耙耳朵。

Haha, thanks for the info, @linka999. I was looking for the ba character for a while, but I didn’t really trust any search, because most dictionaries feature only mandarin chinese and I wasn’t sure wether that “ba” was a sichuanese pronounciation of any other sillable. I copied this ba from the website I linked to because I thought the Chengdunese author would know what to write it like… I thought it made sense as “pancacke-ears”… Soft and stretched out. xD

Haha, thanks for the info, @linka999. I was looking for the ba character for a while, but I didn’t really trust any search, because most dictionaries feature only mandarin chinese and I wasn’t sure wether that “ba” was a sichuanese pronounciation of any other sillable. I copied this ba from the website I linked to because I thought the Chengdunese author would know what to write it like… I thought it made sense as “pancacke-ears”… Soft and stretched out. xD

Can I ask you something out of curiosity, linka999? Do Chinese women like 耙耳朵男人, or is it considered a bad, non-masculine thing? Given the small amount of women in China as compared to that of men, if Chengdunese and Shanghainese guys are the ones rating better marks in the country, this could start changing many things concerning 男生注意 in a matter of a few years! I’d love to see that happens.

Can I ask you something out of curiosity, linka999? Do Chinese women like 耙耳朵男人, or is it considered a bad, non-masculine thing? Given the small amount of women in China as compared to that of men, if Chengdunese and Shanghainese guys are the ones rating better marks in the country, this could start changing many things concerning 男生注意 in a matter of a few years! I’d love to see that happens.

Participant

I think this is depends on different people, some might like this kind of 耙耳朵男人,just like that saying MAN CONQUER WOMEN BY CONQUER WORLD, WOMEN CONQUER HER WORLD BY CONQUER MAN. Some Chinese women like being a boss , that’s make she feel be loved and important .Then obey what girl’s saying will be put on the head of list for good man ruls. But not every region like that, at north part of China, man more like being boss in the relationship, so some women at that region very enjoy man control everything style. They like being 小鸟依人(little bird stay with lover, in this idiom girl is that little bird).For me I more like equal relationship.

For women who not that boss type they will consider 耙耳朵男人is boring, not interesting .For women who like being boss type they love this kind of man, so each to it’s own.

What’s women needs it is will affect mans behavior. In China now days what will change mans behavior not because 耙耳朵. It’s will be about wealth.

But the case in this picture I think this lover is more like flirting with each other. When people like each other they do something show love :)

Participant

I think this is depends on different people, some might like this kind of 耙耳朵男人,just like that saying MAN CONQUER WOMEN BY CONQUER WORLD, WOMEN CONQUER HER WORLD BY CONQUER MAN. Some Chinese women like being a boss , that’s make she feel be loved and important .Then obey what girl’s saying will be put on the head of list for good man ruls. But not every region like that, at north part of China, man more like being boss in the relationship, so some women at that region very enjoy man control everything style. They like being 小鸟依人(little bird stay with lover, in this idiom girl is that little bird).For me I more like equal relationship.

For women who not that boss type they will consider 耙耳朵男人is boring, not interesting .For women who like being boss type they love this kind of man, so each to it’s own.

What’s women needs it is will affect mans behavior. In China now days what will change mans behavior not because 耙耳朵. It’s will be about wealth.

But the case in this picture I think this lover is more like flirting with each other. When people like each other they do something show love :)

Participant

But one thing i would like to say ,if i have a foreigner boyfriend i would like to make a rules with us, which is always keep one meters distance away from me when we walk at street.

Because i know how it feels be a yellow monkey 🙂

Participant

But one thing i would like to say ,if i have a foreigner boyfriend i would like to make a rules with us, which is always keep one meters distance away from me when we walk at street.

Because i know how it feels be a yellow monkey 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Personals’ is closed to new topics and replies.