2014 New Year's Symphony Concert

HomeForumsIn Chengdu2014 New Year's Symphony Concert

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Avatar photoRia.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello guys, we haven’t play the symphonies since we preformed in Guangzhou last month, BUT we’re gonna bring you three new year’s concerts before the new year start! The first symphony concert we’re gonna play Rienzi Overture from Wagner, Italian Caprice of Tchaikovsky and the Violin Concerto in b minor by Elgar.

The violinist is the famous violin player, Xiang Gao. He’s the one whose music can compare Langlang, Joshua Bell and Gil Shaham! And The SCCM Symphony Orchestral  musicians are the well experienced musicians in the west of China. They educated  in different conservatories in China, some of them are teachers of Sichuan Conservatory and some of them used studied and worked in overseas before.

The price of concert tickets are different and depend which position you wanna sit, If you fancy to book/buy tickets , do not hesitate to contact with me. My wechat: 446949572

Concert: 2014 New Year’s Symphony Concert (1)

Time: 8pm on 13h of Dec, 2013

Address: Sichuan Conservatory Concert Hall, Sichuan Conservatory of Music, N0.6 of Xinsheng Rd, Wuhou District, Chengdu, 610000

More info: http://www.sccm.cn

Participant

Sorry, forget to update the ticket price of this cncert!

They are : 60/80/100/120 rmb for the new years concert series 1, I will update the next concert soon. Thank you!

Participant

sorry, some pieces change after the first edition of the season musical book, so in this new year’s concert, we’re gonna playing the following pieces:

1. Rienzi Overture WWV 49,  by  R. Wagner

2. Italian Caprice Op 45,  by Tchaikovsky

3 Violin Concerto Op 14 , by S. Barber

Thank you for your coming!

Participant

is next week’s violinist Chen Xi?

Participant

is next week’s violinist Chen Xi?

Nay Miya, he’s gonna play a week after one! I’m updating the concert on 20th one now!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.