Renting Furnished Apartment Near Langqiao

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsRenting Furnished Apartment Near Langqiao

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I am renting out my own apartment located by the riverside of Hu Nan river. Right facing to Chengdu’s landmark Lang Qiao bridge, the apartment with ceiling windows provides broad  view of the city center and great skyline on the 42th floor. The apartment has one big bedroom , open kitchen and one living room with balcony. I decorated it in a mordern way with bit Southwestern Sichuan characters.

Walking distance to all the popular bar areas and Taikooli around Jiu Yan Qiao and Da Ci temple. 400 meter to the Niu Wang Miao station of Metro Line 2.

Please take a look at photo on Airbnb, I am thinking about to have a 6-month or one year lease as my business partner is leaving this apartment. The rent is 3500rmb per month. Hope to find a nice tenant who can help kindly maintain my apartment while living in it.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15485395

Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] or 13910719429 wechat lilianjingyang  if you are interested or for any further questions.

Cheers,

Lilian

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.