Local Guy Willing to Offer Help

HomeForumsIn ChengduLocal Guy Willing to Offer Help

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I, a 22 years old Chinese young guy, was born in Sichuan and grow up in Sichuan. But my hometown is Luzhou (a southeastern city of Sichuan , famous for its wine) instead of Chengdu. Last month , I just graduated from Jilin University,a top 15 university of China. Right now I work as a product engineer for an IT company on the Yihuan road. So I ‘m a new guy to Chengdu and also new to ChengduLiving.  I want to have some new  foreign friends here  just like what I do when I was in university.  The only purpose of my making new friends  is for fun and  for fun again. I won’t do it for my better English though I never thought my english was perfect. If I come to a new place ,where my friends is just  interested in  my language  rather than me , I won’t feel comfortable anyway. So I just want to make some true friends, sharing fun time, help each other solve problems ( I just hope yours is  not a big one ). I like playing basketball very much, though I’m not very tall. Cycling , hiking and some other outdoor sports are also my love. I think the only reason  to prevent me  hanging out with you everyday is my Graduate Candidate Test in January 2014. As a local Chinese guy , I do think I can offer some help you need sometimes.  At last , should I say something more about me? Ok , I have no girl friend,ha ha. Please feel free to touch me , my QQ is  497090037, email :[email protected]  . If you really have some emergency problems that I can do for help , send me message to  158 8242 4873. Call me  Lin.

Participant

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase

Hakuna Matata! Ain’t no passing craze

It means no worries for the rest of your days

It’s our problem-free philosophy

Hakuna Matata!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.