Very Sweet Dog Needs a Home!

HomeForumsIn ChengduVery Sweet Dog Needs a Home!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Green Bean is a very loving, female Golden Retriever who needs someone (a family would be great) to love her back! Our Chinese staff rescued her from a market here. However, the two staff members who adopted her are young…..and well…irresponsible.

Green Bean is about 50 pounds, quite attractive and needs lots of attention! We have two pugs of our own and cannot add another, but hate to see such a great dog have a bad future. She has all her shots and is very healthy. She never s bites, loves kids and sitting in laps. Please call me (Dana) if you might be able to give her a good home!

Thank you!

Dana

Participant

How old is she?  Half a year old?

Participant

Miss Green Bean is almost one.

Participant

I got a Labrador, Im afraid someday when I back home, I’ll see puppys barking . haha

Participant

OMG!!  Is she the golden retriever I used to see outside the  Lazy Pug?

Participant

She is. We are not insensitive people, but she needs a good home! Like I mentioned two of our female managers rescued her from a pet market. One of our managers has even left for Hong Kong leaving Miss Bean one less caretaker.

She is too big now and needs a lot of attention. She is being very well taken care of, but we think she needs a better home.

Do pass the word on as we REALLY want to find her a good home. If we don’t she will remain with us and not go anywhere terrible!

Participant

Will she stay around at the new lazy pug place?  I know,  she is extremely nice!

Participant

She will be there from time to time. Come visit her…

Participant

Sure,  she is quite a star! LOL

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.