Accommodation in Macao Advice?

HomeForumsClassifiedsPersonalsAccommodation in Macao Advice?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Sorry for topic not related to Chengdu.

Want to help to a very close person, who moves to Macao at the end of March. Does anyone have any connections there? Or at least does anyone know any websites among expats or locals, where I could look for a apartment/ room for rent/ share?

Regards.

Keymaster

I would definitely check on Airbnb for places available in Macau. A friend of mine just stayed in Hong Kong Central at an incredible place that he found on Airbnb that ended up being much cheaper than a hotel.

Participant

Charlie, you always come for help. I should buy you a beer 🙂

The web you wrote is great, though I should re-phrase the situation. Person is planning to live in Macau, therefore apartment is needed for a long-term. If I`m not mistaken, offers on the web assume short-term stay, instead of staying at hotels – am I right?

Keymaster
    Quote:
    If I`m not mistaken, offers on the web assume short-term stay, instead of staying at hotels – am I right?

Yes you are right. For long term stay I am not so certain. Aside from local realtors there must be a website for finding apartments there, but I’m not sure what it is!

Participant

Apart from that, could you please suggest what would be the cheapest way to ship packages to Macau? Such as boxes with clothes (20-40kg).

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Apart from that, could you please suggest what would be the cheapest way to ship packages to Macau? Such as boxes with clothes (20-40kg).

China Post is probably the best way to send that.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Personals’ is closed to new topics and replies.