Activities on Friday? End of the World.

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionActivities on Friday? End of the World.

• This topic has 10 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Avatar photoAM.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Some kind of parade? Or party? Want to participate.

Keymaster

There’s a party which is supposedly at “the new Xiong Mao”. It’s in the far South of the city in the middle of nowhere, basically. Other than that I haven’t really heard of much that’s happening on Friday, surprisingly. If I hear of something good I will return here and share the info.

Participant

Shouldn’t we all be on the doomsday boat?

YlSB5.jpg

Participant

doomsday boat, yep, how ever, ticket unaffordable, lol

Keymaster

This looks like fun: 4 bands at Little Bar for 50 yuan on the 21st.

21st-rock.jpg

Here’s info on the electronic party that I mentioned previously. This looks like a pass to me though, it’s in the middle of nowhere and costs 100 yuan.

Participant
    Quote:
    “the new Xiong Mao”

Have people been saying that?

Participant
    Quote:
    Here’s info on the electronic party that I mentioned previously. This looks like a pass to me though, it’s in the middle of nowhere and costs 100 yuan.

Is that an outdoor event? I’m just guessing because, as you say, it’s in the middle of nowhere and seems to be a double overnighter. Too bad it’s also in the middle of winter…!

Participant

It’s not outdoor. It’s being held in a big church opposite the old white rabbit villa.

Participant

Really? Wow, that’s gonna get messy…

Participant

there’s a party happening in the Safari Dubai Restaurant.Any thoughts? No idea what to do this Friday. They call the church party a RaveParty. Liar 🙁

Participant

I doubt there will be many people there between 8am and 8pm. Most people will just go home and go back again the next night.

Lan Town might be worth a shout. According to the flyer its “Jazz-HipHop 10pm-12 and techno/house/minimal 1-3am” Not sure whats going on between 12 and 1 haha.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.