Admirable members: Sascha & Eli

HomeForumsIn ChengduAdmirable members: Sascha & Eli

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Avatar photoEli.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

First off, sorry if I spelt the names wrong.

Well, last night after wrapping up filming as an extra with Sascha, Eli, and a classmate. We sat down for a beer or two, and while mid-sentence I blacked out, woke up laying on the ground and couldn’t move, barely speak, and it stayed like this for around 4 hours until I snapped out of it. (fine motor skills/speech came back very very slowly over the course of the time) but I couldn’t walk or sit up for over 4 hours.

Considering I just met Sascha and Eli about 2.5 to 3 hours prior to this incident for the first time they not only propped me up off the ground onto a comfy place inside of the bar, but got me transportation to the classmates apartment and stuck with me until I was settled in a bed for the night under supervision. (all while consulting doctors etc)

I’m forever grateful for their hospitality towards such a stranger, and am forever in debt to their kind behaviour. I went to the doctors today and found out I had a mini-stroke. All is well now and I’m feeling a million times better already and luckily mini-strokes have 0 lasting effects!

So once again, thank you to both of you.

Participant

all good, glad it wasn’t too serious

Participant

I’ll be sure to take you/eli and everyone out for dinner for sure as a small token of thanks. The least I can do! I got your number and you got mine if you ever need a favour!

Also, the girlfriend was impressed by your chinese! She says thank you.

Keymaster

Glad everything turned out okay. Blacking out mid-sentence sounds dangerous!

Participant

Im so glad to hear you are feeling better, and that everything is ok. Thanks for posting on here to let us know (sorry I didn’t see it till now,) and look forward to hanging out again sometime.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.