Adopting a Cat

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionAdopting a Cat

• This topic has 12 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Avatar photoIan.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all

I need to adopt a adult cat, I will keep it in my house so it can scare the mice away… I hope it is not too picky about food. Not it is fixed cat.. It can be a girl or boy or gay or straight as long as he is a sweet cat,, I will love to keep it and I promise I will treat it well.

Send me a note if you know someone whose cat needs to be adopted.

Thanks And a Cat Hug

Jazz

Participant

Sorry meant to say . And it has to be fixed..

Sorry about my bad typing

Participant

Just get some cat shit from a friend and place it strategically around your apartment should do the job.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Just get some cat shit from a friend and place it strategically around your apartment should do the job.

I would rather have the mice! Cat shit is the most foul smelling thing on earth.

Participant

One day my wife come back with a cat at home… it’s my first pet and now we are really happy…

Jazz, in Xinkai road have many pet shop but maybe you can find everywhere!

Participant

Thank you all.. You guys are amazing! always so helpful..

The mice family seems to come from nowhere. And little mice can squeeze themselves to get through my door…

I don’t want to collect cat shit and it’s hard to raise a baby cat so I would rather adopt a young adult cat that is FIXED..

I will probably steal a cat from the street! The cat that can save my life lol

Participant

I saw this ad on Gochengdoo recently.

http://www.gochengdoo.com/en/classifieds/item/28302/cats_free_to_good_homes

We have three beautiful cats that we need to re-home before we leave chengdu permanently. All three cats are adults males and all are neutered and shots up to date.

Puss is a 5 year old ginger male who is very affectionate and loving. He is litter box trained and has a beautiful cuddly nature.

Priscilla is a 3 year old blonde ginger male who is also affectionate and loving. He is litter box trained and on occasion will actually do his business in the human toilet!

Chopper is a 2 year old beautiful white male with one green and one blue eye. He is litter box trained and has a playful nature.

We rescued each of them as kittens living on the streets and all three of them have grown into gentle and loving pets. So if you are looking for a cat companion please contact us.

Participant

Hi Iona

Thanks to the cats! I am bounding up with you..I hope I can adopt Priscilla!

I will PM you.

@Iona: is this Chopper?

4oN0IOY.jpg

Participant

Thanks for the cat fun ! I will soon have a cat to play with 🙂

Participant

No idea, Chris, I was just reposting an ad I saw awhile back for Jazz.

I have 2 cats, though, and am looking for someone to either stay in my flat & look after them while I’m away over Chinese New Year or to take them into their home.

I am going travelling from 9th-18th February and have 2 quiet and well behaved cats that I need looked after.

I have a one bedroom apartment in Yulin in a nice complex. My home is fully kitted out and very comfortable. I am looking for someone to come & live in my flat for the time I’m away and to look after my 2 cats. They are well trained, clean and quiet.

Another option would be if someone is willing to take my cats into their home for the time I’m away.

If you need a flat to stay in over Spring Festival & can look after my cats or can take my cats into your home, I’d be very grateful.

Participant

In the mind to make things clear,

everyone that is adopting a cat in china must be aware that it is EXTREMLY difficult to carry the cat back with you in your native country. It may be a very COMPLICATED and EXPENSIVE process at least for Europe.

So before taking a cat because you are too dumb to use a mice trap, think first that a cat is an emotionnal animal and you will have probably to abandon it at the end of your stay.

Please, think it twice before to adopt an animal here.

Participant

Buy a snake

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.