Advertising Private English Classes

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionAdvertising Private English Classes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Happy New Year CL-ers!!

Time and time again I find English teachers that want to teach privately rather than through a training school. The problem for many is reaching the potential clients.

Can anyone suggest Chinese websites wheres an English tutor might successfully advertise their service?

Thank youu!

Keymaster

That’s a tough one – maybe Weibo? Find groups of English learners and target them. Print advertisements might work better. I’d make a one-page advertisement with a photo, print it out, and post it up by private English schools. You could also target companies directly, like those in the software park or downtown (Chunxi Lu office buildings) since they’ll be housing a lot of people with the money to pay for private English lessons with a foreigner.

Actually I’m looking for a good private English teacher whose mother language should be English. Can you contact me at [email protected]?

Yes, I am interested in your service. PLease contact me for further information. Thanks.

[email protected]

Well that worked out well. I know of 2 families seeking a female teacher for their 5 and 10 year old daughters. Let me know if you’re interested in that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.