'American Night' Symphony Concert on 15th of Nov.

HomeForumsGeneral Discussion'American Night' Symphony Concert on 15th of Nov.

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Avatar photoRia.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi guys,

This time we’re gonna bring you a theme of  ‘American Night’ Symphony Concert on 15th of Nov, Friday night, 8pm. We”ll play ‘Candide Overture’ by Bernstein, ‘Rhapsody in Blue’ by Gershwin and the ‘Appalachian Spring’ by Copland.

The conductor is a visiting conductor,  Yaron Gottfried. He’s an excellent Israel  conductor who had the great experience in both classical and jazz music in the world. The SCCM Symphony Orchestral  musicians are the well experienced musicians in the west of China. They educated  in different conservatories in China, some of them are teachers of Sichuan Conservatory and some of them used studied and worked in overseas before.

The price of concert tickets are different and depend which position you wanna sit, they are 50/70/100/120 yuan per one, the cheap one to buy to listen to a live symphonies. If you fancy to book/buy tickets , do not hesitate to contact with me. My wechat: 446949572

Keymaster

Added to the November Events thread. Nice to meet you the other night, Ria.

Participant

Added to the November Events thread. Nice to meet you the other night, Ria.

Good to hear from you Charlie, Nice to meet you too! 😛

Participant

Sorry guys, I forgot type the address of the concert hall, here’s the details of the Concert. Cheers

Concert: American Night
    Time: 8pm on 15h of Nov, 2013
    Ticket Prices: 50/70/100/120
    Address: Sichuan Conservatory Concert Hall, Sichuan Conservatory of Music, N0.6 of Xinsheng Rd, Wuhou District, Chengdu, 610000
    More info.:www.sccm.cn

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.