Another New Arrival

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionAnother New Arrival

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

Been using this forum for a weeks now and it is really useful since I will be arriving in Chengdu in 3 weeks. I am interning for 2 months in Chengdu, then hopefully securing work, and have previously lived in Yunnan.

Obviously I am looking to meet new people and just wanted to say hello. Keep up the good work as forums like this are invaluable to people, like myself, who are moving to a new city.

All the best.

Participant

Hello Paul,

Glad you guys come to Chengdu and yes it’s time to get to know new people! Hope you enjoy your life in Chengdu and the whole China. Comparing the weather to the UK, I’d like to say I love spring, summer and autumn, but in the UK, the winter covered over 7 month from October till May…

Anyway, if you need any help, I’d like to help you sort it out.

Best wishes

Participant

Hey Ria,

Thanks for your kind words, you are definitely right about the weather, I am currently in Glasgow in Scotland and the weather is still cold even in May!

Participant

Hey Paul,

It’s nice to hear from you and yes I know the weather in the UK at this time and Scotland is colder than England. And the temperature is around 27-28 even in the summer time. But got rid of mosquite is the best thing ever in the summer, lol. When you gonna come to Chengdu afterwards? I thought you come to Chengdu already!

Participant

I will come to Chengdu in 3 weeks. I am really looking forward to it! I was in Chengdu for travel last year and loved the place.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.