Can Anyone Rent/Loan Me a Tent for a Night?

HomeForumsIn ChengduCan Anyone Rent/Loan Me a Tent for a Night?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey all,i m going to go camping this Sunday night,anyone can rent me a tent just for one night..i will buy u a drink lol:)

Keymaster

If you can’t find one to borrow or rent, you can buy them super cheap on Taobao. They have them at Decathlon also but they’re more expensive there.

Participant

i will try to get one online..dont know if i can get before sunday ,but thx anyway 🙂

Participant

Bought one this Sunday, had it Wednesday. 65 yuan for a 1-2 person, you’re free to it if you want to borrow it. There are also a ton of camping stores right next to Wuhou Temple.

Participant

hey liam,u also got it on taobao?i dont think i have enough time to get one online..can i borrow urs?lol..will be soo great:)

Participant

nah, jd.com. It’s a little bit less confusing than taobao and the stuff is usually fairly decent. I’ll send you a PM.

Participant

I don’t think there are business that allows tent for renting purposes specially if its a camping tent. Maybe ask your friend if they have, but I guess there are the same stuff that is cheaper and effective to use, have you tried sun shade or a parasol like tent perhaps, like this sample from http://coastwideshadesails.com.au/shade-sails-products/umbrellas/. or sure you will like it, as I have also tried that.

Participant

i think i could, but too late..lol

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.