Anybody Play Ukelele?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionAnybody Play Ukelele?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I am just a beginner being taking four time free courses in a ukulele shop near jiuyanqiaong

Anybody also play it ?

I would like to communicate and learn it together 🙂

George Formby plays when he’s not being mostly dead.

Keymaster

I don’t really play ukelele but it’s a fun instrument and easier to learn than guitar. However, I learned guitar by myself with youtube clips and I’m sure you can do the same with ukelele. Look up scales and chords online, learn to play some popular songs, and then just spend time fiddling and you can learn your way around the instrument in a few months with daily practice.

Participant

I just got a ukulele for my birthday a week ago. I found a really good website that’s informative and has a lot of beginner songs that aren’t super lame. There’s also a free PDF about how to get started with your first uke. I’m super busy right now, but I’d be down to practice with you next month!

http://ukulelehunt.com/

http://ukulelehunt.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/FirstUkulele.pdf

Participant

Charlie, thanks for suggestion! And your experiences is encouraging!

I already watched some on YouTube, helpful!

Participant

Rachel, we got our ukulele same time! Lol, i will learn four free class then use the web you recommend ! Thank you. Would like to practice and update our process with you!

Participant

Hey guys, I want to try and learn to play the ukelele.. any suggestions where I can buy one? Thanks!

Participant

I know this thread is kinda old… but you never know..

I’m starting a ukulele group, we can meet up practice, play together, learn, have fun! Already a few members so should be good.

Add me on wechat for more details, my id is JimmyDylan 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.