Anybody see a UFO on Monday?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionAnybody see a UFO on Monday?

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I like Tigerkuma, I will kiss u, you’re in my trap hahahaha. This is how I get people’s attention. JIA YOU to where ever you’re from!

Keymaster
    Quote:
    With the fact that Pakistan gave China the down plane from the OBL raid, this might either be supportive to the underground base or debunks it. Since the ‘stealth’ material is essentially ‘UFO.’ And it takes years for China to develop it.

I read the same thing just a few hours ago. Here’s the article: Pakistan Let China See Crashed U.S. Stealth Helicopter

Participant

Guys,

have you been to Tristar piles(三星堆遗址, San Xin Dui Yi Zhi) in CD? There is a big museum for Tristar piles just nearby my parents home, another one is far away in Mian Yang city(绵阳)I never knew about this under I was 17/18 yr old feel very shock and amazing…… As been told, This culture behind could not be defined as any ancient dynasty in any period of ancient China, and whose handicraft with mystery function and application… .something around piles could not explain till conclude the culture to be alien value point

Address: 金沙遗址博物馆在成都西门金沙车站附近(the museum nearby JinSha Bus Station, West Gate, Chengdu) generally taxi driver know about direction as interest of venue but too far for cost…. if subway completed, that would be good.

Participant

alien creature may not be in the shape we normally image. Here a Russian moive The Darkest Hour inspiring the something could just be a lighting, or maybe a shadow, or even a bizarre wind, etc….

but human-shape alien still be reasonable somehow.

Keymaster

Aliens have always been imagined in human-like physical forms because that’s what people best respond to. I don’t think it has much relation to what actual forms alien life would actually take, although we don’t really have much to go on other than what we can actually observe – life on earth.

Participant

Aliens exist. I’ve actually seen real footage of them in this movie called “Alien“.

Participant

One of my alien friends tole me the other day, that actually they don’t live in outter space, they live under the oceans, and he told me not to tell others

Participant

ur joke is cold

Participant

Coz “we don’t really have much to go on other than what we can actually observe”

And if:

1st dimension visual for plant,

2nd dimension visual for most animal,

3rd dimension visual for human, (I guess my little smart dog could be in..)

Then the 4th dimension visual may become lighting, wind that sort of stuff.

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.