Anyone have a Portugal Lonely Planet?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionAnyone have a Portugal Lonely Planet?

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Avatar photoDD.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello!

I am in search of a Portugal Lonely Planet (or any other travel guide book…Frommers, Rough Guide, etc.). Or a Western Europe book which includes Portugal. I am leaving on Thursday, December 30th and just need to borrow it for two weekds or make a copy of it.

I have many random Lonely Planets….Nepal, British Colombia, Thailand, Sri Lanka, USA, China, East Africa, Indonesia, etc…and would be happy to return the favor!

Happy Holidays!

Dana

[email protected]

Keymaster

Darn, I don’t have Portugal. If you can’t find one before you leave, there’s a good chance that The Bookworm will have it (they have a collection of Lonely Planet books).

Good luck Dana,

Charlie

Participant

Charlie,

Thank you for the response. Bookworm was the first place I went. It is such a random destination that they did not have it. They have mostly Asian countries…which makes sense! The girl working there was really sweet and called the other Bookworms and said she could order it, but it would take 3-4 weeks.

Happy Holidays!

Dana

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.