AOL Email Question

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionAOL Email Question

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi everyone. I’m a local and I need some  help.

I have some trouble with my aol e-mail account. Yesterday I found someone lose logged into my e-mail account, so I changed my password but I forgot my registration information. After trying several times they say “We have detected unusual activity on this account and for your security are temporarily blocking access”. Anyone knows how long is that “temporarily”?

This is very important to me because I need this e-mail contact with Mt.gox. I lost my Mt.gox passwords too!

Thank you

Keymaster

Hi Yinqinyao,

This is an unusual question. I would assume it to be several hours though, before you can try to login again.

Participant

Thank you for reply.Charlie

It’s already 24 hours and still the same.I’m afraid that temporary meas till I get right registration information.

People need to stop using insecure email accounts from the days of old like yahoo, hotmail, AOL.

I loves me some AOL.  It’s my sandbag email account that for years now has helped me weed out the crap I can only be half bothered to read/delete.

Email… Why you so painful??

Keymaster

People need to stop using insecure email accounts from the days of old like yahoo, hotmail, AOL.

I agree, but honestly I don’t even know what to recommend to people in China. Gmail is the best option but virtually demands a VPN due to China’s interference, Hotmail was recently changed into Outlook and is run by Microsoft, and Yahoo is filled with ads. I don’t even know what other email options exist, I think 98% of the people I know just use Gmail.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.