Apartment Availlable July/August 2011

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsApartment Availlable July/August 2011

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hey appartement seekers,

I live next to Jinsha Bus Station and will probably move either early July or August.

My appartement then becomes availlable. It is located right next to the Jinsha Bus Station:

Adress is:

清江中路14号,锦屏南路1号,金沙蜜地, 1栋,11楼,15号,成都610074

Qingjiang Zonglu No.14, Jinping Nanlu No.1, Jinsha Midi, 1 Dong, 11 Lou

15 Hao; Chengdu 61007

I am not sure how big it actually is, but its a perfect place for a single person or a couple.

Setup: 1 Bedroom, 1 “office room”, Living room, Bathroom (with western Toilet), kitchen and balcony.

Rent is 2000 yuan a month to be paided upfront every three month. Might seem expensive but the appartement is good value for its money. It is fully furnished with everything. Checks the pics for more details. Location is also very good. Gym right across the street, Metro Supermarket in walking distance.

TV,Washing Machine, basic set of dishes, huge wardrobe, rice cooker, microwave ect.

I rented the appartement through an agency and had to pay the commision of 1 month rent. So you are not renting the appartement from me but from my landlord. All I ask is half of the commission ……. 1000 Yuan. It saves you all the trouble of going through the process of finding an appartement through an agency. I will assist with the communication with the landlord if communication in chinese is a problem.

Thats it check the pics or stop by and check it out

I send pictures via mail to repondents, I have no webspace and imagedump woulnd`t work …

Participant

Hello,

I am an American who will be moving to China in 4 weeks (middle of July), and I am interested in looking at pictures of your apartment. Please send pictures to bjpeter2008 at gmail dot com.

Thanks!

BJ

hi ,may name is john from england,am try to get back to chengdu, is the apartment still available for rent,myself and partner are looking for an apartment .She works in chengdu now and ,if is still available.We would love look at the apartment as soon as possible.

Hope this possible

take care

Amituofu

john spillman

Hi forget ,my email address [email protected] also you txt me on +447879725478

again

Amituofu

john spillman

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.