Apartment for rent, Niu Shi Kou

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsApartment for rent, Niu Shi Kou

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all.

I’m very abruptly being transferred to Shanghai for work, so I have an apartment that I need to get someone in.

It’s in Niu Shi Kou right next to the 2nd ring road in the Guo Jia Xin Shi Jie (国嘉新视界) complex. You’ll be about a 5 minute walk from both the subway (line 2) and a BRT station, with about 4 major bus stations also within that distance. There’s a 7-11 and 24hr Hongqi in the first floor of the complex, so you’ll always be able to get stuff!!

Rent is 1800/month.

I leave Nov 30th, so any time after that is good to move in.

Bathroom, kitchen, living room, bedroom and a ??? room that could be filled with anything!! Maybe even your dreams! I work too much and never have any dreams so I never ended up turning it in to anything.

It’s 60m2 and could probably fit two without much of an issue, there were three here before I moved in.

Furniture included:

Queen size bed – I’ll even leave the Ikea thing I bought to put on the mattress and make it not hard as a rock.

Sofa

x2 small shelves

x1 500lb CRT television

wireless Router/Modem

New washing machine (bought when I moved in)

Fridge with an unopened bottle of vodka I won’t get around to drinking before I leave

x2 small desks

x1 office chair

Bedroom has a decent sized closet.

Most of that is actually stuff I bought for this place since I planned on staying here longer, but you reap the benefits of my sudden transference from Chengdu!!!

I cleaned the place up a lot and it’s looking pretty good now, I’ll take some pictures tomorrow.

If anyone is interested send me a PM here.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.