Apartment near EU Project Innovation Centre

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionApartment near EU Project Innovation Centre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey everyone

I am moving to Chengdu in mid September and I’ll be working at the EU Project Innovation Centre, 6F, West Building, La De Fang Si, 1480 Tianfu Avenue, Chengdu. I was told that life after office hours is very quite and I should find a place closer to the city centre (I’m 24 so I would appreciate a more lively neighbourhood).
    My office is right next to the Incubator Park Metro stop 孵化园‎ so I guess the transport from city centre is fairly easy. Does anybody have an experience with the Incubator Park area, is it really that quite? Is accommodation much more expensive when you get closer to the centre?
    Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Darius

Participant

actually,the Incubator Park area is more expensive than many places in chengdu , and it is quiet . I recommed yulin(玉林),tongzilin( 桐梓林), it is a little expensive than the Incubator Park area, maybe cheaper if you find more patiently , but it is more lively than the Incubator Park area, and close to the Metro Line 1,so the transportation is convenient.

Participant

Yes the area is a little far away from the bars/restaurants in the city center. If you plan on eating/drinking out later than the last metro then it is going to be about a 30 min cab ride home. Probably good to look a little closer to the city, and as Jeremy mentioned above, your not really going to be saving much money by living in the area close to your work.

If you need help looking for an apartment, we have an agency that can help you and provide after sales service for the full lease term. We specialize in the south and central areas of Chengdu.

Contact details:

Connie : 18681256672

Participant

Thanks a lot for the advice, I really appreciate it! I found some very nice and reasonably-priced apartments in both yulin and tongzilin.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.