Are You Hiding From the Sun?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionAre You Hiding From the Sun?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

There is a tendency to avoid the sun at any cost, due to it being considered that sun tan is for “street workers”. Therefore a lot of of people have umbrellas as their best friends on sunny days.

What about you? Do you care about public opinion and follow the fashion to be snow white? 🙂

Participant

Yes, i purposely avoid the sun because i want to keep my tan Asian ass white. Yea, who needs natural vitamins when one can have skin that is glossy pale white that almost rivals that of a ghost! Man, give me the best SPF umbrella that money can buy!!!

Participant

Yes, i purposely avoid the sun because i want to keep my tan Asian ass white. Yea, who needs natural vitamins when one can have skin that is glossy pale white that almost rivals that of a ghost! Man, give me the best SPF umbrella that money can buy!!!

Participant

Haha good one Jerry. But i use multivitamins complex so im pale as a day old corpse 🙂

Participant

Haha good one Jerry. But i use multivitamins complex so im pale as a day old corpse 🙂

Keymaster

China: a country where pale caucasians are revered. It’s basically the only place where me being very, very white is rewarded. Without any sun here I can get glow-in-the-dark pale in the winter.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.