Baidu Maps on Android Bug

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionBaidu Maps on Android Bug

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi, I know there are some android users here.

has anyone experienced problems (or even knows a fix) with Baidu Maps route finding?

I’ve used it for the buses for months but last week they went all over the show.

I assume it’s bad route data on the server as the browser version is a mess too now.

any ideas?

I am not really sure with this but may I suggest that you take a look at papa go as it is more accurate when using this application.

Though there are times when it is a little confusing when there is a fork way on the road with a lot of options and it is not that clear which one you are going to take.

The problem is if the data server is not working well, then you can’t really go about properly, but with papa go, you can even work with it offline.

I am not really sure with this but may I suggest that you take a look at papa go as it is more accurate when using this application.

Though there are times when it is a little confusing when there is a fork way on the road with a lot of options and it is not that clear which one you are going to take.

The problem is if the data server is not working well, then you can’t really go about properly, but with papa go, you can even work with it offline.

Have you ever heard about Nokia Drive?I highly recommend this application,with one condition you have to download the maps into your cell phone.Fortunately maps are optional,you can download the whole China map or just Sichuan province.

Have you ever heard about Nokia Drive?I highly recommend this application,with one condition you have to download the maps into your cell phone.Fortunately maps are optional,you can download the whole China map or just Sichuan province.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.