Bass Freak @ Here We Go, Friday 1/24

HomeForumsIn ChengduBass Freak @ Here We Go, Friday 1/24

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

This Friday we’re hosting DJ OSHI from The Drop at Here We Go in Chengdu, in addition to DJ JCC of the Chaos crew out of Guangzhou. Supporting are myself and Cvalda, local drum & bass producer and DJ. This is a massive lineup!

More Info:

Stick ‘em up, punks…it’s BASS FREAK 1st Edition, and we have some heavy weight BASS DJs on the lineup!!! The Chengdu Family !!! with Cvalda, Just Charlie (Disco Death), JCC (Chaos) and OSHI (The Drop)

We’re pulling out the heavy artillery @ Here We Go. New sound system. Make no mistake, you will need Saturday off for recovery.

Tool up, and let’s smash some shit.

Lineup:

Oshi (The Drop)
    JCC (Chaos)
    Just Charlie (Disco Death)
    Cvalda

Info:

Event Name: BASS FREAK
    Date & Time: Friday 24th January (10pm to …Late)
    Venue: Here We Go
    Adress: Building 3 A2103-2104 Polly center No.1 JinxiuRoad (Chengdu) 美领馆旁保利中心3栋A座2103-2104
    Cost: 40rmb + 1 Free Shot

Participant

sounds cool !gonna be there if works completed well! XD

Keymaster

Tonight at Here We Go. Don’t sleep on this!

Here’s an article about Oshi and his crew mate Tnem in Beijing to give you an idea of what they’ve been up to with The Drop.

Participant

hu~ party night! XD

Participant

I’m damn excited for this event tonight. Although, I must ask who’s repsonsibe for Moombahton being on there.

Keymaster

I’m damn excited for this event tonight. Although, I must ask who’s repsonsibe for Moombahton being on there.

As a Washington DC native (birthplace of moombahton) that responsibility falls squarely on me! See you tonight.

Participant

Here’s hoping that you can make me rethink my views on this genre.

Could the new sound system handle the bass?

Keymaster

Could the new sound system handle the bass?

I think Here We Go is probably my favorite sound system in Chengdu right now. It sounds pretty good in there!

We had an amazing time on Friday, even though I’m sure the 40rmb entrance turned some people away. The sound was great, there was a good crowd, and there’s no night in Chengdu that I’ve been to in the last 4 months that had music that good all night. I actually had to leave at 1am for a business meeting (I realize how crazy that sounds) and came back at 3am and the party continued on until 5:30am at which point I could barely stand up. I woke up at 10am Sunday morning on my couch with the lights and all my clothes on. Epic night.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.