Best Electronics Store?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionBest Electronics Store?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Where should I go if I’m looking to fill up my apartment with as much useless electronic shit as possible!? Or, to put it another way…

Where’s a good electronics store that sells everything from kitchen appliances, to printers, etc., or are there maybe separate stores that cater to different categories of electronics, etc.

It would be great to find a store that covered the gamut of homeware.

Keymaster

Most computers will be okay to plug into outlets here (most power adapters can convert, but check the label to be sure) but some electronics need a convertor. I need a power convertor for my turntables, dj mixer etc, but aside from that nothing else requires it. Computers, other electronics, etc. If you need to use a power convertor they’re not too difficult to find – the easiest place is probably Computer City, at the corner of Renmin Nanlu and First Ring Road in the South of Chengdu. Otherwise electronics markets will carry this also.

Well I tried Computer City (also realising that I’d walked right past it 2 days earlier!), only to be met with an already too familiar confusion from everyone in the place. I even had a text translator at hand, which seemed only to further confuse, suffice to say I failed to leave with a convertor!! I will prevail!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.