Anyone Know a Blacksmith in Chengdu?

HomeForumsIn ChengduAnyone Know a Blacksmith in Chengdu?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi There,

Does anyone know a blacksmith in Chengdu?
    I want to learn how to blacksmith and interested in how the Chinese have developed their skill and differences to the west and other places.

I could find basically nothing in Chengdu or China for that matter.
    So would not assume there are some classes, but maybe someone knows a artesian blacksmith that would be willing to take on an apprentice?

Participant

The only thing I’ve seen is a silversmith up at Kuanxiangzi. Though the guy was really young, he was making a simple bracelet outside a jewellers. The whole thing drew a crowd and it was cool to watch.

Participant

hi,maybe can find in some shops which sells tools for agriculture in the town far from Chengdu.

Participant

Hi Sophia,

Which town would you be talking about?

Participant

J.slemmer,the town needs 3 hours from Chengdu.i will ask my friends to assure this.

Participant

What is the name of this town and it’s background?

Participant

Many farmers ten years ago

Participant

When my friends confirm this , I will tell u the name of the town .

Participant

A friend of mine is a blacksmith in Chengdu. I showed him this, and he said, “If you are a member tell him to get in touch”. However, I don’t see a PM function. Is it here and I’m missing it?

Participant

Chengduliving forum PVs are shit but they are. Forum options>private messages, name input is manual.

Participant

A friend of mine is a blacksmith in Chengdu. I showed him this, and he said, “If you are a member tell him to get in touch”. However, I don’t see a PM function. Is it here and I’m missing it?

It’s not very intuitive…use the ‘private messages’ link from the right hand toolbar, then you have to manually enter the user name.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.